Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

The Elves Request

W.A.L.T Writing a letter to Santa!


Dear Santa


I’m angry at Santa because I do all the work and he just sits there and plays on his computer and he goes to sleep he blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and we get tired and sick of making the toys that Santa should be making the presents as well with the Elves!! So help me! Making the toys Santa

Thank you so much!


Peaches JollyWine


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jorja!

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    It's nearly Christmas so the poor little elves like Peaches must be very busy working and taking care of Santa. He sure does need to read the letter carefully and make some changes! Otherwise the elves might run away! What would happen to Santa then?

    I would love to read and comment on your posts! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jade, thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.