Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Adventures


WALT writing a fiction story!


Jellyfish Adventures


Once I was in the deep  ocean that anyone can’t touch the sand I was swimming I saw a Shark going after me and same with the Jellyfish. When I got out I was bitten everywhere when I looked to the sky and the clouds were moving and I was wondering why and how after all that I went home my Mum was looking for me and I said.  At the ocean with the sharks Mum and Dad said Oh’ no are you ok and my siblings came and cried where have you been I said...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.