Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

And the winner is...

Kia ora,

WALT: Combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas.

 In class for this term we have been doing reading groups and each group has a passage their reading about, my group is Sophie and we're reading: And the winner is... this story is about Chris: He slammed the door, He cheats in games, He lied about doing the dishes, don't trust Chris to do anything. Dad asked Chris to mow the lawns but he didn't.

For this activity we had to 'Design a new, fun lawn mower that would make kids want to mow the lawns'.


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jorja! I like your fun idea. I think that seems really fun to do! I liked how you did a breif description on what your idea is. Next time you should make it so the guy who's pushing the trolley has fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fria,

      Thanks for commenting!

      You can see Chris having fun pushing Josh on the trolley!

      Overall, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Jorja, I really like the way you made your lawn mower very fun for kids to use and how you designed it very well. I also like how you made your description simple and easy for the reader to read. Maybe you could change it a little bit because when Chris is pushing Josh, make sure that Chris is having fun too and that he won't get tired. Overall Ka Pai!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Denise,

      Thanks for commenting!

      I have edited it now, you can have a look if you want too! :)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.