Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Mini Golf

W.A.L.T write a descriptive recount about Senior Camp. 



 Mini Golf


 On Tuesday morning at camp when we did our activities my group did mini golf, I struggled hitting the ball into the hole my group had to go into pairs Nikita and I went together she struggled to but she kept on trying until she got it in.


 I was too scared because I thought that I wouldn't get the ball into the hole but it took me time to get it in I didn't give up, I just need to hit the ball lightly and not to hard and when I hit the ball I keep on missing the hole.


 In one of the holes there was water with dirt in it Nikita and I didn't know that and we got it in the golf ball got wet and dirty, after that my group had a competition to see who can get it in the hole it was my turn I slowly hit the ball and it missed but Mikaela got it in first try but i didn't.


 Miss Bergin showed me how to hit the golf ball softly and I kept on sliding it instead of hitting it lightly I just needed to be more careful when I hit the golf ball and when we were finished we had to.


 I liked camp there were heaps of fun and cool things to do than staying at school the whole time my favourite thing was mini golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.