Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Where is the Love?

Where is the love? 

Where is the Love... By the Black Eyed Peas.

  Another day at school, parents on my case, running, blood and cream on my hands. Trying to run away. Over here on the streets the police tried to shoot people. The people put the bullets in them. Take control of your mind and just meditate, let your soul just gravitate to the love, so the whole world celebrated and said Where is the Love. People killing', people dying', Children hurting', I hear them crying' Can you practice what you preaching'? “I said to myself what's going on as young people suffering and dying. Where's the Love when a child gets murdered.” Where is the Love. “ I said let's stand up to the world and say Where is the Love?” Everyone sang Where is the Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.