Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

SLJ Prep: Lesson 5

SLJ Prep: Lesson 5: Part 1


I have been researching about famous landmarks in Australia the two facts I been looking through is. 


1. Great Barrier Reef: One of the largest and most fragile ecosystems in the world.

2. Huge red rock formation in the middle of the desert and the. Most of the most iconic buildings in the world.

I think that people should come to New Zealand because it is a beautiful place that people should come. It has heaps of places that you can calm down or you want to go out like hanmer springs.


SLJ Prep: Lesson 5: Part 2

Commenting on other people blogs


Here is the link to the comments!


1. One comment from your Class blog


2. One comment from the Clusters blog


3. One comment from the Junior blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.