Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Anzac Mascots

Kia ora,

 In Week 8, my class has been learning about Anzac Mascots like animals. We read out an article about the Anzac Mascots and I chose one Animal Mascot from the war. What I learnt was about the animals that were included in the war. Like Donkeys, Horses, dogs etc. The donkey and horse were to carry heavy stuff on their back like buckets of water. Dogs were to find wounded soldiers. I have my information about the Anzac mascots down in the slide and about a dog named Caesar.

 What something that you learnt about Caesar?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jorja,
    What a great google drawing you have done. Your facts are really interesting, maybe you could also add a link to the article you speak about in your introduction? I like the outline of your dog - what breed were you thinking it would be?
    Look forward to reading your next post!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jorja, Wow interesting facts, I did not know that, and I do like my facts about the wars....Keep up the good ork at home..Love Dad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jorja,
    You have created a great poster about ANZAC mascots. I like how you have asked a question and then written the answer below - it felt like you were answering my questions! It would be great if the writing was slightly darker so it's easier to read against the colour of the background. Did you trace around an image of a dog? It looks fantastic!
    Keep up the awesome work and stay safe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Lee,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yeah I did, but it was kinda easy. Thanks you, again :)

      Stay safe as well! Everyone misses you at school :(

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.