Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

The Last Post

Kia ora,

 Last week was ANZAC Day. Our class had to do something about ANZAC day. So for our ANZAC Activities, and some different activities that were on the slideshow were to make ANZAC Biscuits, make a ANZAC Wreath, make a DLO about our learning for the "Last Post" and this one is just a an Idea for our Family's which is to set up prayers and do a bunch of these things that are related to ANZAC things for example listen to the last post. And I will say the answer but everyone has to be truthful and so the answer is..... I chose one to do! And the one I chose to do is make a DLO of what I have learned about the "Last Post".

 And the main thing about ANZAC Day...so I know most people would know that we go to a place to celebrate ANZAC Day (I forgot where it is.)  This is why the people who prepare ANZAC Day have tried their best to make it work. So what they are going to do is it on live TV so everyone is New Zealand can watch it and participate on ANZAC Day.

 Sorry I had to post this last :( Here is my slideshow about the "Last Post"!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jorja,

    great job on explaining about the last, I have learned a lot from your slide, keep working hard.

    -micah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jorja...Very interesting about the story behind the last post...May I make a suggestion? The slide show was good, but as you used an army camouflage for the background, you needed the print to be more bolder so you can read it....

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.