Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Respect

Kia ora,

 In some days there are ups and downs and that's when people don't show respect. Our Principle, gets frustrated with the things that have been happening in school. So we had a talk and made a deal to show respect to the class and also we want it to be special because of Mrs Lee is leaving this school. In this video I made a video using biteable to talk about respect.
 In St Bernadette's this is one of the greatest things we should be doing in school.Some of you may not know the CERR values but it means Compassion, Excellence, Responsibility and Respect. It's the C.E.R.R value for this term! Not just in school but also, at home and anywhere. Be respectful and always be kind to everyone. I hope this helps you because I want to be in a positive and loving in class next year so I can leave with amazing memories, that we have made, over the year :)



Bear template (copy): Respect on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.