Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Dear Santa


Kia ora,


For writing my class had a choice to write about any type of writing what we have been looking for the past year. Everyone had to make a google doc or do it on paper. There was heaps of categories we could write about. So I decided to write to Santa what I want for Christmas.... this took me a wee bit to make!



Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas…. is my family to stay as a family and not be separated. We all know that we have our own lives to live but, please we I want anyone to get hurt or suffer because they miss their family! My family is not perfect but we can still fix all of our problems. My family is my life basically, I don’t want my sister to move to Australia, I don’t want anything to tear apart my family.


 My second wish is, my #1 favourite teacher Mrs Lee, to have a great time at Wigram primary. We will miss her like she will miss us, please Santa I don’t won’t her to leave this school…. she means a lot to me (I mean a lot)! Mrs Lee is the kindest teacher in the world Iv’e ever met, sometimes I might make bad choices but she always show love and compassion to me and others. I will especially miss her when I’m at school. I don’t really understand why she has to leave? We were having such a great time together when she was my teacher at St Bernadette’s. I’m really emotional about it, if you bring it up I’ll probably cry until she gives me a hug! :)


 Please Santa help me, be more loving and more passionate!


 From your,


 Favourite Jorja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.