Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Watch this Space!

Kia ora,

WALT: Combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas.

In class for this term we have been doing reading groups and each group has a passage their reading about, my group is Sophie and we're reading: Watch this Space, is this about an artist called Janet de Wagt. two of the four hundred children who drew the pictures were Paddy and Declan Smith, of port Chalmers School. The harbour is right beside his school.

For this activity we had to 'Design a mural to go on a wall at your school. Use drawing and labels to explain your ideas. Make a flow chart to showing what you would have do to get it done!



4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jorja! I like you explained in lots of detail how your going to make your mural. Next time you could add pictures or your own pictures of how it's going to look like in the end or it could be followed by the steps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fria,

      Thanks for commenting!

      I did the best I can do!

      Delete
  2. Hello Jorja, I like how you put lots of details on how to make an mural on a wall. Also I like the way that you've made it fun for others to read it and that it's easy for the reader to read. Maybe next time you could make your own picture or something to go with the writing, but overall Good Job!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Denise,

      Thanks for commenting!

      I did the best I could do! When I have spear time I would!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.