Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Resolution for Christmas!


Kia ora,

 L3: Mary-Maria the first and the most perfect disciple of Christ.

 WALT: Recall how Mary heard the word of God and acted on it.

 For R.E this week we have been looking at Mary and how Jesus became a disciple of God. So the whole class created a google drawing about your resolution for Christmas. I made a google drawing  at got a bible verse from Philippians 1:7-8 and kinda made it my own resolution for Christmas.

 What  is your Resolution for Christmas? Share this with your family as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.